Saturday, September 22, 2012

Anya



Today's highlight is the Lighthouse Concert.
There's a bigger highlight though.

Before going to PICC, I visited a friend in National Kidney Institute whose mother underwent a leg ulcer operation. 

My friend's name is Bella. She was the first person in my previous company who badly hurt me  with her words. She was the only person in my previous company who gave me hope and strength and asked me not to resign.
You see, prayers are beautiful. When I was hurting for days for what she said to me,  I prayed blessings for her. I deliberately become close to her and she generously taught me regarding work. It's not that others were not generous. They are. She was the smartest of them all, I'd say.

She works night and day. You read that right. She works on both night shift and days shift well to help her family. 
I couldn't fathom how somebody who works this much could afford to donate to the Lighthouse concert. 

    Ah! She's like  the widow in the bible whom Jesus refers to. 

The Widow’s Offering

41 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.

43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.” 


I greatly honor  this person
By the way, above was a picture of her daughter, Anya. Uber cute and pretty! 


This photo was taken in National Kidney Institute in Quezon City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share me your thoughts behind your smile.