Thursday, March 12, 2015

Being Free





" When you start to appreciate things,  that's the time you will truly enjoy and be free."
- Jef


From my Nikon's vantage point, how could a human  be larger and taller than those buildings in  Makati?
What is he really looking at?
Why is he not looking at the side of the sun where light abounds?

One thing I'm sure of and that is, he is a person who has an attitude of gratitude.
Maybe, he felt  really free..




"Through You the kingdom comes
Through You the battle's won
Through You I'm not afraid
Through You the price is paid
Through You there's victory
Because of You my heart sings
I am free
Yes, I am free

I am free to run
I am free to dance
I am free to live for You
I am free
Yes, I am free"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share me your thoughts behind your smile.