Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Missing...

 









While organizing my hard disk,  I saw this folder.
PLW. Prayer and Life Workshop's desert day.

How I miss it. I miss  Ems, my toothbrush buddy.
I miss the pool.( I didn't go anywhere near it.  The pool seemed sad.)
I miss the cemetery inside where priests peacefully sleep.
I miss Brother Cito. ( He loves giving text jokes despite of his Capuchin Franciscan uniform.)
I miss my classmates ( After being together for once a week for 16 weeks, desert day means goodbye.)

Most of all, I miss being with Father God the whole day. I miss roaming around  the wide and green Sacred Heart Novitiate in Fairview where I can eat, drink, sleep, read the bible, and  talk to Him.
I miss  pouring my heart in my journal.
I miss writing thanks to Him.



Dear Father God,

Thank you for the "disconnection"( without notice)
I miss, yes.
But  missing another  makes me   more connected to myself.
Centering.
Contemplative prayer.
Interior silence.
I am more connected to You, my creator.
and when I have sought you first, then and only then, can I love somebody else completely.
Hmmm.. It all boils down to my favorite scripture:
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Your smiling daughter,
jet

11:19 PM
guimba, nueva ecija

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share me your thoughts behind your smile.