Saturday, March 28, 2015

Why Him?


( This is  the view meters away from McDonald's that is  nearest  from  Fontana, Pampanga. If you would be coming from Fontana without any ride, you will experience greenery and fresh air as you would walk to this place. Talk about SERENITY.The road is wide and so you can sing and dance while you walk and run. Going back to Fontana, if you're tired, you can just hitchhike, a new,  adventurous and kind act. )



While playing in the highway as I was going to Mcdonald's,
the birds flapping their wings lined in front of me and in  chorus, asked a question.

I was floored when they  chirped.

"Why him?"


(You know when you're full of love inside, you 
don't pause and  think.
Words just part  from your lips.
Similar to water abundantly flowing   down from   a faucet)



"He is the one because he loves God more than me. 
He is a great leader.
He is confident, but humble.
He's decisive.
He likes children
and street children.
He is a good communicator.
( We could talk for hours in a busy and noisy fast food  restaurant and  we wouldn't notice the time.)
He speaks the languages I speak.
He  has a powerful soul filled with music.
He likes to travel.
He likes to sing me songs. 
He finger-combs my hair, my weakness.
He also likes Kaizen.
He's not perfect." 


Another follow -up question:


"Do you think God will approve of  him?"

"I believe that 
 one's greatest desires are the will of God for me. "


A farewell words from them:
"You're very near Mcdonald's.
Congratulations."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share me your thoughts behind your smile.