Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Searching and Finding At the Palace In the Sky


 I was searching for myself in you.
Because I thought you've searched for yourself and you have found it.

Boy, was I wrong.

Here's the deal.
Thoroughly study the picture below.
That's the palace in the sky, remember?

With God as our  tour guide,
We will both search.

You search for yourself.
I will search for myself.

No rules.
You can run with your music and fly  in the sea.
I can dance with  my camera and swim in the clouds.

When you've found yourself, then and only then can you find me.
After I have found myself,  I will find you, too.

Memorize every pixel of the picture below.
Place it in your heart.
Make it alive in your vision.

This is the place we will both meet, would that be okay?
For you not to be lost, find me at the exact location of  my camera.

Maybe, a few months after or before the year ends.
Maybe, early next year.
There might be pain  as the days and months stretch.
But it will all be worth it.

P.S In case you want to know, I wanna hold your hands and give you my sweetest hug when that day comes.
Hmmm.. Maybe, a kiss,  too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share me your thoughts behind your smile.