Tuesday, March 31, 2015






The book I have been reading,The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, ***
made me see  the word LIGHTHOUSE  for the forth time.
Okay, okay, seeing my ID  from He Cares Foundation concert was the fifth time.

Lighthouse- it's one of my favorite things.

Why lighthouse?
It's magnificence in size inspires awe in me.
It makes me humble and realize that I am nothing  compared to these grand creations of God ( For me, everything comes from Him.)

It makes me go back.
When one has lost the meaning of one's motion, he has to go back to  his purpose.
I have to go back to my purpose.
Repeatedly.
 For me not to forget.
One of my goals is to help  He Cares Foundation.
Being away from them for almost a year now makes me sometimes forget the reason of my  business conquest.
Those decisive  and detailed goals are all in my dream folder.
Generally speaking, they are:
To empower the parents and  make them independently work.
To inspire the children and make them do actions beyond their situations.
To invigorate the full-time servants.
I need to regularly go back to this  lighthouse picture.


The light coming from the small window up the lighthouse is a remembrance that God is with me.
 if I run,
 if I dance,
if I'm happy,
if I am sad,
if I fall,
God is with me.
He'll light up my way.

He's always the reason, by the way...



***P.S. If by chance, you see this blog and you would like to read The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, here's the link. https://www.mediafire.com/?14wvsm1k4uskfmu


10:49 A.M. while washing my clothes, updating Skype, eating breakfast and missing  somebody.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share me your thoughts behind your smile.