Monday, March 23, 2015

Would you be with me Or Would you stand still where you are?


( The beginning of my 4Ts. Would you be with me? 
A friend of my friend took lots of pictures. GOd bless him.)


Just  when I have finally decided to make you a major prayer,
There, across  the street, at the apartment of  your  indecisiveness,
Parks a delivery truck with my mail  sealed with a paste of  doubt.

Perhaps a direct answer from you
Would make the driver deliver the mail right into your doorstep. 
Or it will just vanish.

This morning, away from you,
Flashed a flood of clarity about my long term goals.

I call it  "4Ts"
I aim to Teach and Train about my business.
I aim to Travel.
I aim to Tell people about God’s love.

You like to travel, right?
but
Would you be  with me?
Or
Would you stand still where you are?

Soul search, my dear.
 Please answer me this coming April...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share me your thoughts behind your smile.